OSMADRAIN BOTTLE GULLY SINGLE SOCKET ALL BOSSES CLOSED 110mm
OsmaDrain Bottle gully single socket all bosses closed 110mm
OsmaDrain, foul and surface water drainage system for use in gravity drainage applications at depths of up to 10m.
- Provides access to the drainage system for cleaning, supplied with all bosses closed
- Unique rotating body, allowing for flexibility during installation. Orientates gully inlets to pipe direction, reducing potential blockage areas. No need to buy extra bends.
- Specially designed with an integral trap with easy access for rodding (simply remove the top and rubber bung)
- Can take discharge from a maximum area of 50m2.
- Neat, compact alternative to a traditional gully
- Sealed tops available for internal installation.
Manufacture code: 4D900
£52.50 ex. VAT
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability.
- Deliveries take place between 08.00 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday’s. We do not deliver weekends or Bank Holidays.
- Items may be delivered on large lorries and are delivered kerbside and must be accessible by large 26 Tonne vehicles. Please advise of any restrictions to access of your address.
- For crane off load lorries no overhead telephone or power cables within 5 metres of the offloading area.
- We take no responsibility if your order does not arrive and tradesmen have been booked. We advise you do not book tradesmen until the order has arrived.
- Please ensure someone is present to sign for and check deliveries. Shortages to be advised to the office within 12 hours.
- Normal delivery 1 – 3 working days.
- Next working day delivery a £25.00 (plus VAT) charge applies if order placed before 09.00 am.
- Deliveries under £100.00 (excluding VAT) will incur a £25.00 (plus VAT) charge.
- Some pallets may be charged for but all pallets are non-refundable.
- A re-delivery charge will apply if no one there to accept the delivery.