Osma UltraRib is a fully socketed system of pipe and fittings which combines secure jointing with ease of installation. For foul and surface water drainage for adoptable and non adoptable situations requiring a high stiffness classification
- UltraRib provides exceptional radial strength from external ribs, whilst remaining lightweight for easy installation
- The smooth interchange between pipe and fittings gives improved hydraulic flow
- Osma UltraRib joints are made be placing the sealing ring between the second and third external reinforcing ribs nearest the spigot end of the pipe, which is then inserted into a socket
- No need to chamfer pipe when jointing & ring displacement is impossible during installation
- Available in 150-300mm diameters, UltraRib can be used up to a depth of 10m
- BS EN 13476-3, WIS 4-35-01 and BBA approved
Manufacture code: 6UR296
£10.40 – £199.00 ex. VAT
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability.
- Deliveries take place between 08.00 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday’s. We do not deliver weekends or Bank Holidays.
- Items may be delivered on large lorries and are delivered kerbside and must be accessible by large 26 Tonne vehicles. Please advise of any restrictions to access of your address.
- For crane off load lorries no overhead telephone or power cables within 5 metres of the offloading area.
- We take no responsibility if your order does not arrive and tradesmen have been booked. We advise you do not book tradesmen until the order has arrived.
- Please ensure someone is present to sign for and check deliveries. Shortages to be advised to the office within 12 hours.
- Normal delivery 1 – 3 working days.
- Next working day delivery a £25.00 (plus VAT) charge applies if order placed before 09.00 am.
- Deliveries under £100.00 (excluding VAT) will incur a £25.00 (plus VAT) charge.
- Some pallets may be charged for but all pallets are non-refundable.
- A re-delivery charge will apply if no one there to accept the delivery.