Closed cell cross linked polyethylene foams for all your requirements for brick and blockwork expansion and movement joints.
- Ideal low resistance expansion joint filler for brickwork and concrete blockwork
- Brickfill fully meets the British Standards for movement joints in brickwork
- All pre-cut rolls have a scored tear off strip. Simply build in Brickfill flush with the surface of the brickwork and then pull off the “tear off” strip, leaving a correctly sized recess, to allow the installation of a suitable high performance silicon sealant, without the need for a bond breaker
Bitumen Impregnated Fibreboard
Bitumen Impregnated fibreboard for all your requirements for concrete expansion and movement joints.
- General purpose expansion joint filler meeting DOT and BAA specifications
- Manufactured from specially formulated impregnated fibreboard with a minimum 10% bitumen content
- Typical applications would include: concrete paths, foundation slabs, roads and airport runways
- It can also be used as a backfill protection board for below ground applications
- Packed in 20 strips per pack
£3.28 – £26.27 ex. VAT
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability.
- Deliveries take place between 08.00 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday’s. We do not deliver weekends or Bank Holidays.
- Items may be delivered on large lorries and are delivered kerbside and must be accessible by large 26 Tonne vehicles. Please advise of any restrictions to access of your address.
- For crane off load lorries no overhead telephone or power cables within 5 metres of the offloading area.
- We take no responsibility if your order does not arrive and tradesmen have been booked. We advise you do not book tradesmen until the order has arrived.
- Please ensure someone is present to sign for and check deliveries. Shortages to be advised to the office within 12 hours.
- Normal delivery 1 – 3 working days.
- Next working day delivery a £25.00 (plus VAT) charge applies if order placed before 09.00 am.
- Deliveries under £100.00 (excluding VAT) will incur a £25.00 (plus VAT) charge.
- Some pallets may be charged for but all pallets are non-refundable.
- A re-delivery charge will apply if no one there to accept the delivery.