Precast concrete lintels are an excellent solution in providing economical and robust masonry support over door and window openings. They can accept a wide range of surface finishes without special preparation and come in a variety of sizes and loadings. A prestressing process gives the concrete lintel a high strength to section ratio, minimizing costs and making for safer manual handling.
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 845-2:2013
- The loads on the lintels should be assessed in accordance with the method described in Eurocode 2 EN 1992-1-1-:2004.
- Lintels are supplied in a standard range of lengths and can be cut to length as required.
£5.90 – £70.89 ex. VAT
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability.
- Deliveries take place between 08.00 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday’s. We do not deliver weekends or Bank Holidays.
- Items may be delivered on large lorries and are delivered kerbside and must be accessible by large 26 Tonne vehicles. Please advise of any restrictions to access of your address.
- For crane off load lorries no overhead telephone or power cables within 5 metres of the offloading area.
- We take no responsibility if your order does not arrive and tradesmen have been booked. We advise you do not book tradesmen until the order has arrived.
- Please ensure someone is present to sign for and check deliveries. Shortages to be advised to the office within 12 hours.
- Normal delivery 1 – 3 working days.
- Next working day delivery a £25.00 (plus VAT) charge applies if order placed before 09.00 am.
- Deliveries under £100.00 (excluding VAT) will incur a £25.00 (plus VAT) charge.
- Some pallets may be charged for but all pallets are non-refundable.
- A re-delivery charge will apply if no one there to accept the delivery.