STAFFORDSHIRE SOLID SMOOTH BLUE BRICK
Staffordshire solid smooth blue brick (pack 400) Pack price
The high compressive strength and low water absorption properties and guaranteed durability of engineering bricks make them ideal for use below ground level and damp proof courses. Also often used as a capping for walls with creasing tiles to form a drip point
- Selected for its technical properties
- Can be used below DPC
- Low Salt Content – S2
£2,000.00 ex. VAT
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability.
- Deliveries take place between 08.00 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday’s. We do not deliver weekends or Bank Holidays.
- Items may be delivered on large lorries and are delivered kerbside and must be accessible by large 26 Tonne vehicles. Please advise of any restrictions to access of your address.
- For crane off load lorries no overhead telephone or power cables within 5 metres of the offloading area.
- We take no responsibility if your order does not arrive and tradesmen have been booked. We advise you do not book tradesmen until the order has arrived.
- Please ensure someone is present to sign for and check deliveries. Shortages to be advised to the office within 12 hours.
- Normal delivery 1 – 3 working days.
- Next working day delivery a £25.00 (plus VAT) charge applies if order placed before 09.00 am.
- Deliveries under £100.00 (excluding VAT) will incur a £25.00 (plus VAT) charge.
- Some pallets may be charged for but all pallets are non-refundable.
- A re-delivery charge will apply if no one there to accept the delivery.